Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sweet Juliet

Posted by isabelleolikier (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 5, 09 at 14:09

Today my friend celebrates her birthday; so I brought her this morning a bunch (or do you also say bouquet ?)with autumn roses because here, in Belgium, roses are coming to the end of season.

Bndicte's birthday 1

Made with Sweet Juliet Roses (Austin), sweet peas, eupatorium rugosum Chocolate and calamagrostis brachytrica.
Very scented, sorry you cannot enjoy.

Bndicte's birthday 2

Here is a link that might be useful: A Little Bit of Paradise

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sweet Juliet

very pretty birthday gift, nice link too Ill save it for them winter time blues

o

What a AWESOME birthday gift, I'm sure your friend is enjoying her bouquet very much. She is so fortunate to have such a thoughtful friend as yourself.
I really loved the site, be sure that I will be visting it often. THANKS for sharing with us.
Harold

o

Very nice Birthday gift!

JIM

o

Those are gorgeous Isabelle. I've seen some nice pictures of Sweet Juliet. Austin has a floral rose called Juliet and I'm wondering if they are related as they have somewhat similar coloring. Austins floral roses are to die for and Sweet Juliet somewhat reminds me of his floral rose Juliet. He also has a floral rose called Darcy that resembles Darcy Bussell and Ellen which somewhat resembles Ellen.

Here is a link that might be useful: Austin floral Juliet

o

Thanks for your comments !

I think Juliet looks very much to Jayne Austin :
http://a-little-bit-of-paradise.over-blog.com/article-35913536.html

o

That is such a lovely, enchanting! bouquet Isabelle! What a wonderful perfect birthday your friend will have with those beautiful flowers~

o

What a beautiful and special Birthday gift. Just lovely!!

Carrie B.

o

That is a beautifully arranged bouquet! I love how you combined the different colors, textures and shapes of the flowers, leaves and grasses, very well done.

I am wondering if you are a professional flower arranger, or if you have taken flower arrangement classes or if you have simply a natural talent for flower arranging? Wish I could do something like that, too...

Thanks for posting!

Christina

o

Hi Christina,

I am not a pro at all and I'v never taken classes.
I just LOVE roses and I think that some combinations are nice (brown foliage with yellow roses, sweet peas and roses...)... have a look at my other bouquets in my blog's albums.
I never buy any flower, just pick up what is in the garden at the moment.

Isabelle
(on Facebook : Isabelle Olikier-Luyten)

o

Sweet Juliet again, with Parthenocissus Henryana and Eupatorium Rugisum Chocolate.

Sweet Juliet 1

Sweet Juliet 2

o

Absolutely gorgeous, Isabelle, you certainly have a natural talent. You seem to have such a feeling for what will create a harmonious combination of colors and shapes.

I hope you continue to post more lovely pictures.

Ingrid

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here