6. Snow Waltz
7. Crown Princess Margareta
8. Comte de Champagne

As fillers I used:
1. Caryopteris
2. Salvia
3. Darmera leaves
4. Nippon Chrysanthemum

I have a problem with background - I don't have enough light inside, so I had to use same brick wall again and our stone fireplace.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I have another bouquet for you

Wowwwwww and spectacular!

Absolutely breathtaking. My favorite backdrop is the fireplace! but all! look fantastic. Actually just as you say, lighting is soooooo ideal for bouquets when it's outside, compared to indoors. Sunlight really helps bring out the colors and makes them pop, so I always tell people to bring out their bouquets outside instead! But that indoors fireplace has the perfect indoor lighting from the windows and your skill to get just the perfect lighting balance. So fire-(place) away those amazing bouquets, LOL!

o

WOW !!! an absolutely spectacular WORK OF ART. I love the way the blue salvia ties the rest of the colors together. And your choice of roses is excellent. Thanks for sharing.
Harold

o

Your bouquet looks great Dark Lady!

JIM

o

GORGEOUS !!---I want one !!!!--

The cobalt blue of the salvia really makes the other colors look wonderful

Keep the pictures coming---I'm enjoying all of them

Florence

o

oh thats really pretty, you do have a gift Marina, you should have your own florist shop.

o

All this time I thought Nippon Chrysanthemum was a Daisy that flowers in fall. I can no way express the joy I have just seeing the pic and getting the names of other flowering items. Your vases just amaze us both I enjoy every jaw droping pic from you.

o

Wow, I am in Heaven!!! Thank you for the compliments.

Wesley Butterflies, yes the other name for Nippon Chrysanthemum (actually it is Nipponicum) is Nippon Daisy or Montauk Daisy.

Marina

o

Wow Marina, Your arrangement is truely beautiful. You are so talented and grow some gorgeous roses. Wish I had that baby sitting in my house. Thanks for sharing, Judy

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 4, 09 at 23:53

Beautiful bouquet Marina! I love the variegated caryopteris. I have those and the plain ones too. Love 'em!!

o

Absolutely beautiful - a true work of art! I love blues/purples with yellows/oranges - it just makes the colors "pop". And I really like the fireplace as a the background, yours is a little bit lighter colored than mine but you have inspired me to try mine as a background to see what I get. Thank you so much for sharing!

Michelle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here