{{gwi:1287382}}

MOTHER OF PEARL

{{gwi:1287384}}

WHITE LIGHTNIN'

{{gwi:1287387}}

Comments (14)

• the_bustopher z6 MO
    13 years ago

This batch is real eye candy. Kindness looks like Royal Highness and Bride's Dream. How does it compare with either of these two? How does Mauve Melodee do? It looks heavily petalled. Does it repeat well? Does it smell good? I'm curious. Macho Man for me has a nice color, but it is very blackspot prone on its own. Yours looks like it has nice pencil-point form. Thanks for the show.

• bethnorcal9
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Bustopher! KINDNESS is a pretty nice rose. It was intro'd by Certified Roses quite a few yrs ago, but only was available for a couple yrs. I don't have ROYAL HIGHNESS, and BRIDES' DREAM rarely blooms for me, so I guess KINDNESS is a better rose? I dunno!! MAUVE MELODEE is a pretty nice rose, Ya know, I haven't checked fragrance on it! I dunno why, I never think to check the scents. Guess I'll hafta do that next time it blooms!! Repeat is fairly decent for it being in an un-amended bed that needs mulch. If I ever get out there to clean out some of the irises, it will do better. I love the color and the form. And MACHO MAN is really nice in the fall. It tends to get BS and PM in early spring for me.

• jean_ar
    13 years ago

Beautiful, Beth, as usual.Each one is prettier then the last one.I really injoy looking at your roses.

Jean

• inga007
    13 years ago

As always, you still have a few surprises.
    Loved the Mauve Melodie, but they are all lovely.
    Here, in southern Ontario, we still have a few roses blooming, but most of the leaves have gone, so they bloom on long, bare stems.

• rootygirl
    13 years ago

What a beautiful group of pics. I can't pick a favorite one in this group. I do enjoy seeing those unusual mauve blooms, though. Thanks for the show and tell!

• iris_gal
    13 years ago

What a gorgeous bud of White Lightnin'. Reminds me of Honor but purer white.

Mauve Melodee so nice. Marilyn Monroe gorgeous.

Hopie Girl looks like a nice soft yellow to combine with 7th Heaven in your other post.

Of course love them all.

• hosenemesis
    13 years ago

I think I love this group of photos best of all. the photo of Marilyn is just perfect.
    Renee

• phebee
    13 years ago

The red and white ones are very beautiful, for me, i like purple rose very much.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christian Louboutin Wedges

• paulieinct
    13 years ago

WOW. Especially 'Habitat for Humanity' and 'Hopi Girl'. Just outstanding.

• sanrosa
    13 years ago

Thank you for the beautiful potos. I Love looking! I can almost smell your MELODY PARFUMEE from here, your picture is so inviting.
    Sandra

• jhl1654
    13 years ago

Beautiful roses. What website are you using to post your pic. Photobucket and webshot are only allowing me to post the URL

• iris_gal
    13 years ago

Maureen,

Are you seeing the pop-up boxes below yours pics at Photobucket? You need to copy HTML Code - think it's the 3rd one down.

• bethnorcal9
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everybody.

Maureen I use Picturetrails. They have several options for posting.

• canadian_rose
    13 years ago

I love them all!! But especially kindness and Mauve Melodee

We have had 3 days of snow, so it's really nice to see your lovely roses!!

Thanks!
    Carol