Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
charlesb_gw

A neighbors rose

charlesb
14 years ago

I'm usually on the Orchid Gallery, but I have a few nice rose photos.Hope you enjoy

Charles B.

Here is a link that might be useful: A neighbors rose

Comments (7)

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    14 years ago

Nice roses Charles! Are these your roses or someone elses?

JIM

• phatboyrose
    14 years ago

Charles these are some really nice roses. I enjoyed the site Thanks for posting.
    Harold

• markiz37
    14 years ago

Absolutely amazing photos. Thank you.

• wesley_butterflies
    14 years ago

Very nice pics I liked your idea of showing tips on F stops and speed as well ISO ect ect ect on the bottom of the pics. The unknown beauty I am not at all sure but I think it is a climatis of some type. If it is a climatis the ones I see that look very much like the unknown beauty flowers in early to mid fall> Of course if you took the pic in spring or summer then I would be wrong on a climatis guess
    A very good job to you thanks for the link

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    14 years ago

Wow! Just gorgeous pics!

Kate

• serenasyh
    14 years ago

Everyone!!! think of CharlesB as the famous Richard Avedon of Orchids!!!!!!color> at the Orchid Gallery.

His Orchids are amaaaaazing! I was originally thinking about trying to ask permission/cross-reference for his gallery links to the orchids! but LOL, JIM and Harold, I scared off the rest of the orchid gallery folks. I am so thrilled that CharlesB has graced us with his rose photos. And truly hope someday he will stop by again to show his orchid gallery link for us.

We have very many lovely, beautiful roses here but CharlesB's orchids are truly Museum showpieces because of the photography itself.. He'd probably shy away when I keep saying Richard Avedon or Ansel Adams, but the details of the orchids are truly stunning and unforgettable. I'd leave links here but had to tame out per request by Terpguy. I got overly enthused and had to be soused with a bucket of water (reality-check) from the orchid greenhouse, LOL!

Actually, LOL, Terpguy was being very wise in perceiving that a stranger to the Orchid Forum like me, really was coming across like a Real Stalker, LOL! So I am trying to be a little more careful/respectful this time around. So we will have to wait and see. I am triply crossing my fingers in the hopes that CharlesB will leave an orchid link for us...

Jim, I'm sorry I didn't have time to answer your emails too. I created a big mess at the Orchid Gallery, LOL! and was too busy apologizing to everyone, LOL! LOL! Something new also happened today which is also keeping me very busy. I'll email you later on that. Anyway, fantastic research on the Blackspot, Jim, and I need to post the info back to the organics rose growing forum- it is getting delayed until Thursday or Friday! I will email soon.

• carrieburgess3
    14 years ago

Charles, your photographs are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Carrie B.

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company