Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Zealand, and more pinks

Posted by krista_4 NY (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 10, 09 at 19:36

I love the fragrance of New Zealand, it's always a treat to see it in bloom.

New Zealand

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Marchioness of Londonderry is one of my favorites of the Hybrid Perpetuals. The blooms resemble a Hybrid Tea, have a lovely fragrance.

Clotilde Soupert has fragrant blooms that resemble small powder puffs.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Zealand, and more pinks

Krista what GORGEOUS looking roses you have. MARCHIONESS OF LONDONDERRY is just about more than this old country boy can pronounce. So for this time I'm just going to call it SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL and I can see why it would become my favorite also. THANK you sooo... much for sharing them with us and hope to see more soon.
Harold

o

I am so happy to see you here, Krista. Very delicate beautiful blooms from New Zealand and Marchioness of Londonderry, the pinks are so soft almost like swans' feathers!

Krista, you must be sure to post those 2 enchanting bee photos. Also your Marchesa Boccella is truly magnificent, very unique. I've never! seen a rose like it, so you have to be sure to place that up as well. (Image_8330).

Everyone would be really, really wowed by the curls of its petals. Marchesa is truly a designer rose and I am sure everyone would fall head over heels with that gorgeous bloom.

Thank you for the magic of your OGRs.

o

Great pictures of Marchioness of Londonderry, I love that rose too!

Masha

o

I am very taken by the Marchioness of Londonderry a very classic oldie, very beutiful
Thank-You for sharing

o

Krista, I love all three of your beautiful pink roses. If I would have to pick a favorite out of the three it would be New Zealand, at least today ;-)!

Thanks for posting! It is nice to see some ORGs here on the Rose Gallery, too. Please, keep the pictures coming (old and/or modern roses)!

Christina

o

Thank you, to all.

Serena, I hope to post some more of the bee and other pics soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here