Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The last few for fall

Posted by cherrykist Z-7 NC (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 14, 09 at 19:49

These are probably the last of the last I think for this year.

Honey Perfume
Photobucket
Mon Cheri
Photobucket
Hot Cocoa
Photobucket
Frau Karl
Photobucket
Francis Blaise
Photobucket
Frederick Mistral
Photobucket
Windermere
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The last few for fall

you have some very nice roses

o

ohhh, everytime i see windermere i want it! My local nursery has a few left, but the blooms always seem to be nodding down. Is that true for your bush?

o

Great pictures. I love Honey Perfume!

Masha

o

Nice Windermere!

o

You have lovely roses. I especially like the ones that have a more old-rose look.

Ingrid

o

Thank you all. Windermere is one of my favorites. For the most part her blooms are usually pale creamy colors. In the cooler temps tho her colors have had a wide range of blends, from a pinkish hue to a pale buttery color. Her fragrance is wonderful to me. I thought at first her blooms would nod because there were so few during the spring and the did nod, but as the bush progressed through the summer the "stood" upright. I am soo glad I got it.

tammy

o

love the bloom shape on the last two! thanks for sharing!

o

Wonderful shot of Honey Perfume.

Love creamy roses! Windermere looks great.

o

Tammy, you really have some Beautiful roses, HONEY PERFUME & MON CHEI are my picks. Thanks for sharing.
Harold

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here