Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Many blooms.....

Posted by ramblinrosez7b JerseyShore (jklmur@comcast.net) on
Sat, Oct 3, 09 at 20:51

Hi everyone, this is going to be long....I haven't posted here all season so I am making up for lost time.

Crazy One - this is from a very wonderful friend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stephen Rulo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Glorious

Photobucket

Gelato

Photobucket

Black Magic

Photobucket

Neptune

Photobucket

Brigadoon

Photobucket

Pope JP II

Photobucket

Osiana

Photobucket

Marilyn Monroe

Photobucket

Intrigue

Photobucket

Elle

Photobucket

Gemini

Photobucket

Thanks for looking. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Many blooms.....

Ramblinroses, you've got a bunch of beautiful and rare roses! I really love your photography - the blooms are glowing from the inside! How wonderful.
Marina

o

Brigadoon looks great. My sister uses this one is bouquets because it lasts well.

Yummy pics!

o

OH MY !!! these are the most AWESOME most BEAUTIFUL roses I've seen. No wonder you haven't post in a long time you been busy mixing up that magic potion that your feed these BEAUTIES. THANKS for sharing you made my day.
Harold

o

Surperb photos Ramblinrosez7b. My favorites are Marilyn Munrole, Elle and Gemini.

o

RamblinRozez, so beautiful. I love your Gemini, and Harold this is the ultimate clincher for Gemini! Brigadoon, Black Magic, Pope John II, NO I CAN'T there are no favorites, I love every single one!!!!!

So lovely, the colors the petal shapes amazing! You must promise that in 2010 you will post photos throughout! not just this fall!

o

Very Nice Roses! Yes, post more next season. (LOL)

JIM

o

Your roses are wonderful

Glorious sure lives up to her name-----

Thanks for sharing

Florence

o

Thank you so much everyone. I really don't have alot of the usual named roses but I am slowly filling my yard up with my rose seedlings. I will post a few pictures of them soon.

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 4, 09 at 23:34

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love that GELATO! I suppose you rooted that one? I've never seen it anywhere.

o

My favorite is gelato. Awesome!

Carlyn

o

Great to see more beautiful roses from the Garden State!! Gemini is AWESOME!!

o

Thank you Beth, Carlyn and Jeff. Gelato is really a nice rose, it was given to me as a cutting last year from a really nice lady and lover of roses. ;>)

Jeff, I wanted to send you an e-mail but it is not listed on your page beside your name.....I wanted to know, since you are the same zone and pretty much live somewhat close, what do you do with your potted roses over the winter??
Thanks so much.

o

Stunning, just Stunning!!!!!
Thank you sharing these beauties with us.

Carrie B.

o

Check your email. I replied to your question about overwintering potted roses.

Jeff

o

Jeff, I would have liked to know what you think about overwintering roses too. :)

Ramblin'rose - my favs are Gelato (that one's getting lots of votes!) and Marilyn Monroe. If I ever see MM at a greenhouse here, I'm going to buy one!!

Lovely, lovely!! Thanks for the look - there were just SOOO many lovely roses that it was hard to pick a favorite!

Carol

o

ramblinrose, what a pleasure to see the photos of your lovely roses! They all look happy and healthy. Thanks for posting!

I was especially delighted to see photos of Neptune and Stephen Rulo, since I am considering to get these two roses for myself. In my opinion Stephen Rulo is particularly pretty and has a very special coloration that I find quite charming.

Christina

o

Carol, as I told Ramblinrose in my email I put all of my potted roses in an unattached, unheated garage. I do not cover them with anything but do check them periodically for dryness giving water when necessary. I've had 100% success rate doing this. Given you location, I'm not sure how practical this solution would be unless there is something you can do to prevent the plants from freezing.

o

Thank you Carrie, Christina and Carol.

Christina, Stephen Rulo is a very nice rose, the color is something I have never seen before and it changes as it opens... from tan, to mauve/lavender then to pink. Very unique! But as I was telling someone else about this rose I mentioned that it opened too fast and might not keep it. Well I believe it was because of the heat and now that it has cooled down the blooms are more fuller and stay longer on the bush so I now think I will keep it....LOL.

Jeff, I did get your e-mail, thanks so much. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here