Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Pics From Today and my Black Box

Posted by ron_and_susan z8 GA (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 17, 11 at 21:37

This first pic of four roses are 2 Bride's Dream, Crystalline(The white in back) and A new one for us this year Randy Scott(White one in Middle).
Photobucket">
This second pic is a fully open shot of DENALI.
Photobucket">
This last shot is of my black box that I made about 10 years ago to take my roses pics.--Ron
Photobucket">

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Pics From Today and my Black Box

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 18, 11 at 16:53

They're beautiful, Ron! I tried using a black back drop for photos but wasn't happy with the results. And it was a pain to tote around the garden and set up too.

o

Very nice. Do you know if anyone has Randy Scott as an own root or multiflora or Dr. Huey graft? All I have seen is it on fortuniana which won't survive here. I saw it on the court at the Pacific Northwest District show in Tacoma this past summer. It was up with Neptune, the queen of show, and Lady Mitchell. Thanks for the look.

o

The Bustopher--As far as I know and according to Combined Rose List the only nursery carrying it is K & M in Miss. and they only do Fortuniana. (E-Mail me in the spring and I will send you some cuttings so you may try it own root.)--Ron

o

Beautiful portraits of some lovely roses, thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here