Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
All American Magic

Posted by canadian_rose zone 3a (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 22:08

This is a really pretty rose. The colors are so lovely - after awhile the yellow disappears - so there is a lovely mixture of new and old roses. Lots of flowers. Love this rose! No scent though.
Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: All American Magic

The flowers last a long while and they are plentiful - more than seen in this photo.
Carol

o

I love this too!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 13, 12 at 15:53

Beautiful! I love stripies!

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 13, 12 at 23:32

I added AAM last year, but unfortunetly it didn't make it through winter for me. I loved the color, and your pictures reminded me of that. Maybe I'll add it again...

Tammy

o

Beautiful and colorful!

o

Carol, it's so wonderful seeing you post your roses! They all looks so lovely!!! Krista, I'm also here because I thought from your message you might have also posted at the Gallery as well. Jim doesn't know you so he won't have the chance to notify me unless! it's Boxofrox! So also let me know if you go to the Gallery! Hugs everyone! and happy rose gardening!

o

Marhel - I wonder if this rose is phototropic??? We have cooler summers than you have - almost never over 80-85F. My AAM never gets that much red or that yellow (as you can see in my photo) How interesting!!!

Tammy - it's a fabulous rose- looks very pretty from far away too. I overwinter mine in the garage.

Krista - thanks!! Both sets of pictures are really pretty.

Serena - unfortunately, I'm pretty "dumb" when it comes to posting pictures - I paste them from my browse feature, and can only get one at a time. And some pictures are too "big"? to be posted this way.

Carol

o

Yes,this rose is phototropic.All time difference)))

o

What a difference between yours and mine!! But I like them both - vive la difference!!
Carol

o

Thanks for sharing your beautiful stripes
jack

o

o

That's neat. Each rose has different intensities to the color. ALL of mine are the lighter colored ones.
Gotta love this rose!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here