Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
St. Patrick & Tournament of Roses (3 pics)

Posted by iris_gal z9 CA (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 19, 10 at 23:14

This is my attempt at a yellow pink rose combo. Tournament of Roses and St. Patrick. Both are lasting when cut and I think Tournament is prettier is a bouquet than on the bush!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: St. Patrick & Tournament of Roses (3 pics)

Iris gal,
That is so, so pretty! It almost makes it feel like Spring.
Thanks,
Kitty

o

I feel the same way as Kitty! My mind associates pink and yellow with spring and Easter; I was wondering when Easter would fall on certain years so I came across this fun, educational site. :O)

See you on 21 March in the year 2877! lol

Debbie

Here is a link that might be useful: When is Easter?

o

I love this combonation. No wonder people rave about St Patrick--I have never seen photos of St P fully open. I really like the pink centers on Tournament, too.

o

Thank you Ladies.

o

Love both roses. I especially like the colors in TofR. Your plants look so healthy.
Renee

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 23, 10 at 10:09

Very pretty combo. Tournament of Roses is on my short list and this picture certainly moves it up a notch. Thanks for posting.

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 24, 10 at 22:56

Very pretty. My St PATRICK never looks good. You'd think it would be great in my hot temps, with all those petals. But nope. Doesn't like to open up like yours.

o

It's good to see some sunshine glistering off them beauties

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here