o
My October blooms

Posted by kittymoonbeam 10 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 24, 12 at 23:58

Here's J Strauss in a fall flush

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My October blooms

Here is half time. Is anyone else growing this rose? It's a sweet little rose I got from Weeks 1984ish.

o

Fragrant Masterpiece from Heirloom

o

GAA always has different stages in bloom. A long time favorite. I call her Grussie

o

Bolero likes these cooler temps.

I put some fun Halloween pictures up in the roses "conversations" forum.

o

Wow! Your Johann Strauss (sp?) looks amazing!!! Love the different shades of pink.
Bolero looks great too. Love the center pink.
What is the scent of Fragrant Masterpiece? - is it myrrh?
Carol

o

Really beautiful, clean roses. Look as good as spring blooms!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 25, 12 at 20:01

They're all beauties, Kitty! I love that Half Time and went to HMF to see more about it. No pictures! Could you please post some of yours on there so others can see how lovely it is?

o

Fragrant Masterpiece and Bolero are just lovely with such subtle coloring. Everything looks spring fresh. Thanks for posting your pics. Diane

o

Oooo, I;m a sucker for pink and each one is drop dead gorgeous.

o

That J Strauss is amazing (all of yours look great) - you prompted me to go to HMF and check Strauss out. You are now officially another enabler, Kittymoonbeam.

o

Fragrant Masterpiece is sweet sweet damask type rose. Mine grows moderately and makes a med sized plant. The other one they sell with a similar name is Magnificent Perfume. That one is a tall, fast growing plant with very strong Myrrh scent. FM is a better bloomer for me than MP was.

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 29, 12 at 20:28

That J Strauss is GEORGEOUS!!!! I love it when the blooms are different shades of pink at different stages!

Tammy

o

Oooooh!!! I want Fragrant Masterpiece!!!!
You are a VERY good enabler!!
Carol

o

Great pics, lovely blooms.

o

Beautiful blooms, thanks for sharing.
jack

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here