Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer Memories

Posted by henrikslo EU 6 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 8, 11 at 1:37

Here are some pictures from this summer .
Alba rose (Maxima), this one came to me from Bosnia .
Photobucket
Rose de Rescht , also from Bosnia
Photobucket
Erinnerung an Brod ,always in my posts
Photobucket
Old cottage sinle white pink .Powerful fragrance .
Photobucket
Some progress on my cottage . I finally made stairs !
Photobucket
My pet resting in garden
Photobucket
Ajsi sharing water (not CocaCola!) with his best friend Bully .
Photobucket
Best regards to you all , Henrik

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer Memories

Beautiful pictures! Looking forward to next summer!

o

You roses, your cottage, your dogs--I love them all! Thanks for sharing.

Kate

o

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 9, 11 at 12:42

Thanks, Henrik! Beautiful roses, happy puppies and good progress on the cottage!

o

Love all your roses and your cottage, especially that door....very nice. Your dogs are beautiful. I give my dog empty plastic botles to chew on too but I take the lids off and stick the bottle inside of a big old wool sock so she does not eat any of the plastic or the lids. She will chew on the sock for hours.

o

Thank you all ! Whiteheaded Amstaff is not mine , he belongs to my friend . That picture was taken on our visit to him . I never give any kind of plastic stuff to my dog . Only occasional old towel tied in a knot .

o

Wonderful pics, the pinks are so delightful with roses.

o

What wonderful roses, Henrik! I love Rose de Rescht and Erinnerung an Brod especially! I've been soooo busy with training Eluane plus we are now at the professional level, lol! so I got delayed from writing. Did you see Eluane's last win at my previous Lumpy Lopsided post? Eluane wants to braaaag to Ajsi! After 3 more weeks we will post our final rose thread. Because there will be far less roses in the final Lumpy thread, I'm going to show Eluane's agility photos of her in ACTION! haha! She never gets tired of braaaaging to Ajsi about how fast she can run!

Your cottage is very enchanting, and I love stained glass too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here