Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first bloom ever! (The Prince)

Posted by aimeekitty Zone 9, SW 18, SoCal (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 14, 09 at 12:12

I'm planting The Prince and some other roses I got today, so I'll have to cut off this bloom,... but I had to take a picture first!

This is the first time I've had the space to have a garden and even consider growing roses, so unless you count the Tiffany rose I had when I was 8,... this is really my first bloom! :)
I'm pretty excited (but intimidated...) Thanks again for all ya'lls help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first bloom ever! (The Prince)

It matches your nails. How sweet!

o

Beautiful! Congratulations!

o

Gorgeous color and shape. What a beautiful rose to have for your first one!

Ingrid

o

Congratulations on your first rose bloom, you picked a very beautiful rose to give you your first one! Enjoy!

I am happy for you that you finally have the space to grow roses. I myself had to wait many years until I was able to have my own garden and I am thankful every day for it. It can give so much joy!

Happy rose growing!

Christina

o

• Posted by jim1961 5/6 central pa (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 15, 09 at 13:42

AWESOME!

o

awwww, what a lovely rose and a gorgeous beginning of your first rose! I'd insert a triple heart smiley here if I could here!

Congratulations on your first bloom. So charming and pretty!

o

thanks you guys! I probably wont have another for a while since I'm planting now... but... yay! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here