Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Monday Blooms

Posted by phatboyrose N/W FL. - 8 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 16, 09 at 16:25

Just wanted to post afew of what was blooming today. Hope you enjoy.
Harold

MARIJKE KOOPMAN

FOOLISH PLEASURE

CHELSEA BRITTLYN

CHERRY PARFAIT

SCENTIMENTAL

RIO SAMBA

SHEER MAGIC

SUNBRIGHT

LOVERS LANE

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Monday Blooms

Wow, you have lots of roses, Harold! I love the second picture of Scentimental.

Masha

o

How lovely! Cherry parfait and april in paris are 2 i passed up at a 75 percent off sale, and now i wish i hadnt!! Thanks for sharing these, its so dreary in pa!

o

• Posted by jim1961 5/6 central pa (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 16, 09 at 17:22

CHERRY PARFAIT has some great form going on. lol
lots of great roses!
how's your wife doing?

o

Very lively, fun roses Harold! Marijke Koopman, Cherry Parfait, and Scentimental really pop out!

o

Hmmmm I can look at
A) bare trees
B )Harolds' roses
I wont say why I was not looking outside for the past 30 minutes

Thanks Harold

o

You have a bunch of nice roses. The Scentimental looks good. The Marijke Koopman is nice also. I used to have that one. If I can find a spot for one I would add it. It always seemed to have plenty of flowers.

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 16, 09 at 22:49

Wonderful roses Harold! MARIJKE is stunning and I love SCENTIMENTAL!

o

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Marsha
I get lucky sometimes and get a good picture and this one of Scentimental turned out good.

Lily Finch
That would have been a good buy both of these roses just bloom their heads off for me, two of my favorites.

Mr Jim
I'm glad you liked Cherry Parfait. Adele is doing just fine and I pray Ms Sue is also.

Serena
I won Marijke at a rose meeting one night and it has done nothing but bloom,bloom,and bloom. At the bottom of this post is something speacial for you.

Wesley
I'm glad to share a little color with you and hope it helps you look forward to Spring, when everyone will be flooding this site with all those colorful treasures.

Bustopher
Yes Marijke is a rose that I would highly recommend to anyone that wants a roses that is alwas in bloom.

Beth
Thank you so much coming from you that means so much

CUMQUATS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here