Ambridge Rose

Posted by rayshine z11 TW (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 14, 08 at 19:41

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ambridge Rose

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 14, 08 at 20:25

Beautiful!! That second shot is just magnificent!

o

Very beautiful. I've heard this one has a nice plant shape to go with those fine blooms. From your pics, it doesn't look very thorny either? Nice.

Randy

o

• Posted by suzyr Zn. 9 Central,Cal. (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 14, 08 at 21:30

Wow! beautiful and very nice pics to.
SuzyQ

o

I love Ambridge so much. Thanks for the great photos.

Carla

o

Wow! Just beautiful...I almost s.ped mine this fall. I am so glad I gave him another chance. I moved him to a place where he might get more sun and bloom better. Loved your pictures. Lesley

o

I love this rose too. The scent is wonderful too. Mine needs more sun, but still produces.
Nancy

o

Stunning. How did I miss this rose. -Paul

o

Very pretty-----

Florence

o

After much homework and scratching many from my "gotta have it" list, I'll be searching for this rose. It's my kinda rose!

o

Beautiful! I am thinking of getting another. This rose is one of the first to bloom and blooms continuously. Thanks for the beautiful pic. Donna

o

Absolutely Gorgeous! Your Ambridge photo is so pretty, Rayshine...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here