Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
celestialrose_nh

Starting the New Year off Right....cheerful summer images

celeste/NH
17 years ago

Hello & Happy New Year to all my forum friends.....

Just looking back at 2006 and wanting to share some happy pictures of summer scenes, while anticipating a New Rosey Year. May you all enjoy your most delightful and rewarding year yet.

Celeste

THOMAS AFFLECK (Texas Pioneer Rose)...liked my N.H. summer

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS (also a Texas Pioneer Rose)

CLAY POT PEOPLE

HAPPY TREE FACE

NEW HAMPSHIRE SCENES;

SUMMER LILIES

ENDLESS SUMMER HYDRANGEA (SURVIVES ZONE 4 WINTERS)

LEONARDO DI VINCI

HEIRLOOM

CROWN PRINCESS MARGARETA

Comments (12)

• phylrae
    17 years ago

Celeste,
    Gorgeous photos! I love Thomas Affleck, the scene with the purple loosestrife (I don't care if it's a nuisance!!), and the lilies especially! Are they Orienpets (I love OTs). I was thinking of getting me a Crown Princess Margareta, but I thought it would be more peachy/apricot? Thanks for making my night!! :0) Phyl

• bethnorcal9
    17 years ago

Oh these are beautiful photos Celeste! Your clay pot people are hilarious! Did you make them? How cute. And I love that pink lily! Do you know the name of it? I knew I should've ordered LEONARDO!!

• sam0738
    17 years ago

Thanks Celeste for showing such colorful roses in the Mt similar to where I live.
    You enabled me and inspired me. I was Afraid to plant a blue Hydrangea. That is just what I was looking for. (ENDLESS SUMMER HYDRANGEA) It is the best!!!

I love the clay pot people too.
    Sam

• gnabonnand
    17 years ago

Great pictures, Celeste. Really like your 'Republic of Texas'.

Randy

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

Celeste, I am in awe of the beauty of your land and scenery. I love New England. Your rose pics are so beautiful, it was like a walk through a summer garden. Did I see a bloom of a blue delphinium with the pink lily? Thanks for sharing it with us. Nice way to start off my new year.

• niecey
    17 years ago

Awesome!
    Beautiful pics Celest
    I especially love the New Hampshire scene.
    Niecey

• lesdvs9
    17 years ago

Hi Celeste, I hope holidays were lovely for you and your family:) Thanks for sharing your photos, your scenery photos are breathtaking, how lucky are you to live in such beauty:) Your clay people are great, you're so immaginative and I love your tree person! Your flowers and roses are beautiful, I especially like Thomas Affleck.
    Happy New Year!
    Leslie

• elgrillo
    17 years ago

Just beautiful, the roses and the scenery. Inspiring, especially for Spring on this New Year's morn.

Happy New Year to all,
    Gary

• patricianat
    17 years ago

You must have an amazingly beautiful garden. Your plants are marvelous. Thank you for brightening up an otherwise dreary day.

• jean_ar
    17 years ago

OH WOW!!! The roses and lilies are gorgeous,but I love your flower pot people and the tree face,and that scenery is beautiful.And to think I gave a pile of little flower pots away.Made Mr and Mrs Santa Claus out of some of them.What you can't do with a good imagination. Gorgeous.

Jean

• Krista_5NY
    17 years ago

Beautiful scenery and roses, thanks for sharing.

• onewheeler
    17 years ago

Celeste I haven't had much of an opportunity to visit this site this last month, thank goodness I got here tonight to see those gorgeous pics. I loved them all.

I have spring fever big time right now and am just itching to get out there and start my new garden in the spring, your pics have inspired me with some new ideas, thanks so much.

Valerie