Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chula Vista Miniature Rose

Posted by beberose SoCal 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 20, 10 at 16:07

Does anyone happen to know where I might obtain this Rose. I have one that came from Tiny Pedals, but that was years ago and they have since gone out of business. Does anyone have this rose or know where I might get it. Thank You

B

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chula Vista Miniature Rose

Hi beberose, You will have a real problem finding this rose for sale. I don't think it was ever availible by GreenHeart after they bought out Tiny Petals and ofcourse as we all know GreenHeart closed their retail rose business. You might want to get intouch with one of the nurseries listed on the Nor'East website. Thy may not carry "CV", but with enough interest you might be able to talk them into checking into it. My other suggest would be to post on the "Propagation and Exchange" forum and see if anyone can help you there.

If I still had a plant I would give it to you, but I gave my away last year. Its just a shame that so many of the Dee Bennett roses are no longer availible. I worked at the TP nursery for several years and all of the roses were like my own "Kids"!

And yes, I do remember you ;o)

Ms.Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: Nurseries_Selling_Nor'East_Roses

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here