Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question About Micro Minis

Posted by alameda 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 30, 07 at 16:09

I am planting a large bowl garden with tiny metal furniture, and arbor, birdbath. I want to put a couple of micromini roses in it. I understand Si is the smallest of the microminis. Can anyone suggest another tiny micromini - I know there are quite a few, but I am trying to narrow it down to the very tinest. Thanks for any help!
Judith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question About Micro Minis

Si is supposed to be the world's smallest mini. There is on the micro minis list at Sequoia Nursery:
Tom Thumb - tiny red buds & flowers, smallest red 6" plant
Tiny Flame - tiny coral to red buds & flowers, 6" plant
also listed as micro minis, these are all at sequoia nursery:
Trinket - rose pink
Linttle Pinkie
Baby Austin - warm pink
Hi - soft pink
Yellow Bantam - soft yellow

o

Here's the list of micro-minis available from Nor'East Mini Roses. I hear Red Minimo is a nice little one.

o

I have Bambino and it's a very floriferous little bug. It's blooming full blast in my sunroom, more flowers and buds than anything else has. It is also one of the few that has shrugged off the Great Spider Mite Attack of '07, not looking bothered about the mites and not looking unhappy about a treatment with Neem.

It has been chosen as the favorite in my sunroom several times over by visiting rose admirers.

Cheers,
Michelle

Here is a link that might be useful: Bambino at Nor'East

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here