Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wondering if anybody can identify this mini yellow rose

Posted by dan8 Stockton, CA Zone 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 1:28

Would be nice to know the cultivar if that's possible. Got it from the dollar store, I thought it looked lovely and unique. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wondering if anybody can identify this mini yellow rose

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 12:28

Dan, is this one of those little mini gift roses they sell for the holidays? If so it may be very difficult to ID. They never sell these with names on them because the growers just send them out by color, so many red, yellow, etc. Were there any kind of tags in it? Sometimes there will be tags with the growers name on it and you might be able to go to their web site and find something similar. But even that can be difficult because they often interchange the roses and names.

o

• Posted by dan8 Stockton, CA Zone 9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 24, 14 at 13:10

Thanks Seil! Yes this is one of those mini gift roses, and there isn't any tag or names on it. I will still enjoy it, and it is planted outside now. Thanks

o

Yes it is very pretty.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here