Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miiniature Rose Sellers

Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 2:09

It seems like so many sellers carrying miniature roses have gone out of business. In addition to Heirloom, from whom I just made an order, what other sellers of miniatures can be recommended? I checked out Rosemania, who used to sell them, but they don't offer them on their website. Thanks!
Judith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miiniature Rose Sellers

Richard Anthony's new business, For Love of Roses.

Also, if you can handle R.multiflora rootstock, Wisconsin Roses has a few, but they are nearly sold out.

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 12:35

It's funny because I was just doing some mini searches this week!

Burlington Roses has a lot of the Ralph Moore minis too. She doesn't have a web site you can order from but her rose list is on HMF and you can call or email her to order. She's really wonderful to work with!

K & M and Cool Roses both have some minis as well. I think they are own root but one of them also has some on fortuniana.

Two Sisters had quite a few minis but they've just closed. They say on their web site that there is a printable list of what's still available and you can mail in an order.

o

K&M and Cool Roses both sell grafted on Fortuniana, but might have some own root.

Roses Unlimited has quite a few on their list, and Heirloom also has a large selection. Northland Rosarium and Chamblees have a few.

o

Hopefully, more will come along to replace some of the businesses that have been lost in the last 10-15 years. It certainly can be impossible to find some varieties.
Regards,
Andrew

o

Two sisters does have a few left. I emailed and asked after Lifelines, it said sold out, but she said she still had one. So go ahead and ask.
They quit shipping June 1st. So sad they are closing their doors.

o

Sorry to say that Two Sisters is not longer shipping and are closing shop....

There are two shops on Etsy.com that sell mini-roses...they are limited quantities, but both are organic.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here