Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
In Search of: Hanky Panky and iterations of "Nick"

Posted by ChefShelley none (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 26, 14 at 10:59

Hello - I was referred to this forum by a local nursery who wasn't able to help me. I am looking for Hanky Panky, a miniature just old enough that I haven't been able to find it online. I am hoping someone here knows a source for miniatures that will still offer it.

I have been searching on the internet, but no luck.

Also, I am trying to find a miniature with any name like "Nick" "Nicky" or "Nicholas". Or "Pickle"

These are my children's names and my mother had Hanky Panky but it didn't survive the move from CO to TX. I'd like to get her these for Mother's Day. She was a Master Gardener in CO, and roses have always been her passion.

Thank you for any help you can give me.
Shelley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: In Search of: Hanky Panky and iterations of "Nick"

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 26, 14 at 16:03

Help Me Find lists Heirloom and Two Sisters as sources for Hanky Panky. I didn't see it in Heirloom's current available list and Two Sisters is going out of business. I would give them both a call and see if they have it or if it will be available soon.

If you want a good place to look for roses try Help Me Find.

Here is a link that might be useful: Help Me Find Roses

o
RE: In Search of: Hanky Panky and iterations of "Nick"

Thank you seil.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here