Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Magic Carrousel

Posted by dighappy z7 NJ (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 26, 05 at 12:19

When my sister had a baby in April of 2003 I bought a mini from the baby for her for mother's day. It was labeled Magic Carrousel and was absolutely beautiful. It bloomed all spring and summer and except for some blackspot was really a vigorous grower, got to about 2 feet tall. I am posting a pic of it, is this rose generally pretty hardy, I am hoping that we have another lovely spring and summer bloom season this year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Magic Carrousel

(thumbnail, click to see full photo) isn't cane hardy in our zone but is a vigorous grower in spring. This one only gets a few inches of lawn clippings for protection. It was planted in 2001.

o

DD what a beauty! I can't wait to see how ours blooms this spring. So many blooms on yours. Thanks for posting your pic.

o

My pleasure :) That was about a third of the blooms on the bush. MC is a bloom machine. Don't know why it isn't higher on my favorites list. I look at it in bloom and think it should be in the top 5.... MC just hasn't grabbed me like some others have. MC is one of Deb's favorite 5 minis.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here