Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying to find 'Pinstripe' Miniature Rose

Posted by hoosierquilt z10a/23 Vista Calif (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 18:47

I am really having a hard time finding this nice little miniature rose. Does anyone know where I might locate it? I'm in need of three to finish off a nice row of them, that sit below my 'Fourth of July' climbers. They look so cute together, and just need 3 more to fill in a side bed. Thanks for any sources you could point me to. This seems to be an extremely difficult miniature rose to find.

Patty S.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying to find 'Pinstripe' Miniature Rose

Hi patty try this link
Bob

Here is a link that might be useful: pinstripe

o

Thanks, Bob. Went there, should have mentioned that in my original post. Have had a nice chat with Burling (thank goodness for Burling, keeping Mr. Moore's lovely striped miniature roses going), and she is out of stock at the moment, but will be propagating more and hopefully ready this summer/fall. So, that's an option. Rogue Valley does have them in stock, and if I can't wait, I'll order a few from them, and then several from Burlington Roses. I have 4 that are planted in front of my 'Fourth of July' climbing roses, that climb on the fence, and the effect is very pretty. Just hoping to extend the row a bit more. It's been a really great little miniature rose for me, very carefree.

Patty S.

o

Pattty....

In my personal opinion, Pinstripe is one of Mr. Moore's best minis. I love that rose.

I'd wait for Burling's roses because she tends to send out stronger plants.

Smiles,
Lyn

o

Me, Too, Lyn. Have an order in for 6.

Patty S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here