Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New minis?

Posted by pelicanhead 10 southern Ca (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 8, 09 at 19:48

Has anyone ordered any interesting minis this year? I ordered warm n fuzzy, Memphis King, and Amber Glow.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New minis?

Sorry, change that to Glowing Amber.

o

I've ordered: Josh Alonso, Pierrine, Chattooga, Shameless, and First Choice. These will be delivered the lst part of May.

o

I ordered Blue Mist and Jefferson Rose(Softee?) from Ashdown and on my soon to be ordered list from Nor'East are Scentsational, Starina, and maybe Fireworks.

o

Well, I ordered a bunch for the rose society and still have about 30 left over, lol. I intentionally added Deja Blu, Coffee Bean and Overnight Scentsation.

OTOH, I took out some 14 others and donated them into raffles last month. Among those were X-rated, Rise N Shine, Spring Fling, Vista, Good Morning America, Founders Pride, Madelynn Spezzanno and a bunch of duplicates from past rose society orders. Some of the same ones that are sitting unsold in my back yard are new versions of ones I just got rid of, lol.

o

Are there any scented minatures? Love roses but prefer the scented ones. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

o

witt wells has a bunch of new roses www.twosisterroses.com carry a lot of his roses

o

Gem o' the Rockies and Oxbow are both really beautiful.

o

I ordered from Two Sisters. I got Abby's Angels, Memphis Music, and Memphis Cajun. I got them at the end of the season last year, so I don't know how they are going to do here yet. So far they are getting leaves this year.

o

Georgefromvt,
Last year I ordered Sweet Arlene (pale lavender) from Nor'East and it has a nice fragance.

o

Sequoia Twist and Little Pinkie. If they still have Baby Austin at Rogue Valley Roses when I visit in May I will definitely pick one up then.

Kate

o

I've gotten Buttercream, Class of '73, and Blue Suade Shoes to try this year. I'm sure I will end up with a few more before its said and done. I soon will be S'pruning several to make room for some new ones.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here