Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
camillemuir

Looking for...

camillemuir
17 years ago

Hi everyone!

I sold my house in the city and moved to the country. (Yay!) The property I purchased is a 1 acre former horse pasture. It's never had a home on it before now. (Makes for a very messy driveway when it rains *wink*). I am thoroughly enjoying developing this land for my future retirement (20 or so years from now). I am living in a trailer until I build my new house next summer (hopefully!). Soooo - this is the summer I get to do lots of fun stuff to make my pasture a yarden. I have enough room, now, for a huge garden and intend to make full use of it! What I am looking for is advice and direction. On either side of my driveway, I wish to plant miniature roses that will grow into a huge fragrant, welcoming pile of flowers. I also wanted to plant some sort of privacy hedge along the front fence and am considering bamboo (barrier-ed, of course). Would these 2 plants be compatible next to each other? The miniature I would love to have is Hi-Ho, though I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is there something comparable to Hi-Ho that would satisfy my wants?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH