Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my mini rose

Posted by duajones z9 TX (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 9, 06 at 18:02

I sort of inherited a mini last year. I was told it was 7-8 yrs old and it was growing in one of those little swan type planters. It was in real bad shape. I transplanted last spring to a larger container with better soil and it looked pretty good for most of the year despite a couple of fungus problems. Anyway, I pruned it a few weeks ago and it looks really good. What are the chances of someone telling me what variety it is if I post some good pics of it? of course i would have to wait until it blooms.

Duane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my mini rose

Have at it. It depends on where it was purchased. Many of the minis bought from supermarkets or Lowes/Home Depot are from Kordes or Poulsen, they have good pictures on their web sites. Other mini vendors (Nor'East, Bridges, John's Miniature Roses, Almost Heaven) have good pictures on their web sites too if you want to check them out.

o

here is a current pic

Here is a link that might be useful: mini rose

o

Gotta wait until it blooms. :-))
Looks in great shape!

o

shouldnt be too much longer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here