Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i am looking for a rose by the name of miss megan

Posted by rose43 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 11, 05 at 18:34

Hi everyone I am from the united kingdom and i am interested in purchasing a rose by the name of Megan or Miss Megan does anyone no of a mail order company who can supply these roses for me can anyone help me with this inquiry with thanks
rose43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i am looking for a rose by the name of miss megan

'Megan' appears in several listings on HelpMeFind, but I can't find a UK supplier.
Maybe someone else can find a source.
Meg

o

Miss Megan was hybridized by Vernon Rickard of Almost Heaven Roses. It is a beautiful medium pink and has good form. I don't know if he can ship to the UK. His web site is: www.almostheavenroses.com. His phone is: 704-732-4787, Fax: 704-748-2627

o

Ok. I would be willing to buy and ship you the miniature rose 'miss megan' to the UK; if you would buy 'tiny jack' in the UK and send it to me in the US. I would send you the US plant inspection lable that is required to import plants from there. Does the UK inspect plants from the US?

o

Does anyone have a picture of "Miss Megan" ?

o

i am also looking for a miss megan rose. if anyone can help me find a place where i can order one, i would be extremely grateful!! thank you

o

As the post above from SandySC stated, it was hybridized by Vernon Rickard who owns Almost Heaven Roses and it is listed on their web site.

Here is a link that might be useful: Almost Heaven Roses

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here