Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
priszm

I have buds!!!!

priszm
16 years ago

The two I got from Nor'east have buds!! Glowing Amber has 2 and Seattle Scentsation has 1 tiny one. Seattle came with a bloom, so I already know how pretty that one is. I can't wait to see Amber. Now if the others would just catch up.

Comments (5)

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Excellent! Come back and post the pics when they do bloom and share them:)
    Leslie

• priszm
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'd love to, but I'm not sure how to post pics in the messages on here. Can anyone help with that? All I show at the bottom of the message box is optional link URL and Name of the link. Thanks!

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

All I know how is to upload my pics to photobucket.com which is free to join and then I can tell you how to put them directly in the message area here. Do you by any chance use photo bucket??
    Leslie

• priszm
    Original Author
    16 years ago

No, but I can with no problems. I do have a yahoo album, but I'm guessing might not be the same. Can you tell me how to directly input pics? Many thanks!
    Val

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

There is a way to do it directly from your computer into here but I never figured it out and no one would ever tell me how. Someone helped me do this part though from Photo Bucket and it's the only one I do know.

(If you're only looking to post one photo after you log in and "grab" the photo you want, be sure to log out of photo bucket, other wise create a 2nd window so you can keep going back and tagging the picture you want to add in this message window right here where you're seeing these words. After you've gotten all the photos pasted in here, log out of Photo bucket)

Join photo bucket for free, upload your photos. I saved my photos one by one from my photo software into a file I called pictures on my hard drive where I could locate them to browse and upload them easier. When you're logged in and you have your photo you want you'll see different codes under your picture. The middle one says HTML tag. Left click on the words. Start your thread or your post and right click here on the message area and paste your photo right here I always hit return and start on a new line before I click paste. You can repeat this as I've said above to add more pics. I'm a very confusing person, easiest way I know is to print this out to use it as a guide unless you've got a better memory than I do, mine is shot anymore. Maybe you can find someone to tell you an easier way to do it than this. Sorry, this is all I know.

Oh, using the URL's below is a way to paste links in to other web site's and the name of the link is just naming it so it appears in your message. So, ignore it on doing what I'm telling you to do. That's how people do that when you see the links....