Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying to ID - alameda is this the one you had?

Posted by jackie_o 5OH (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 7, 05 at 10:05

I bought this mini at a discount store yesterday. It is marked Poulsen but not which one. The blooms are as big as a floribunda on mine too.
Alameda did you ever find out which one you had?
Here are some pics.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying to ID - alameda is this the one you had?

Just bumping this up to give it one more chance,
I don't know if no one has any ideas about it, or no one looked at it.

o

• Posted by Teach 5 Cleveland (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 19, 05 at 19:53

What discount store did you get it at? I saw some at HD for $11, too much, went back, all gone.

o

It was at my local Marc's. It was the last one.

o

Oh, sorry Jackie, I have been busy and havent checked this thread. The only information I got was that it was probably a Poulson, I looked at their site and it could have been one of several. Look at eviestevie's thread above.......that looks like the rose to me. It is a very dark yellow. I bought 5 of them, thankfully, and they are growing well. I hate not knowing the name.......yours is just beautiful, I think I have one like it, purchased at a grocery store. Had it 2 yrs., it is just now blooming, very healthy, very pretty. Ck. out eviestevie's thread....Guess I will be resigned to not knowing the name of this lovely yellow. The bloom is just huge......maybe more will come in at Walmart......
Judith

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here