Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dying plants/ wilting new leaves

Posted by archoo16 5b, MO (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 10:17

Hi, these are valentines gift :D I read the saving mini roses thread and repotted them separately. Its been almost 2 weeks . They put up new leaves and then the leaves before becoming large, wilt and die. In the added pictures, you can see new fresh leaves emerging, but they die before they become large. And some of the stalk have died off . :( What else can I do to save them? It does not have any black spots. I water them if the top is dry. It used to have powdery mildew when it came, and I sprayed it with some dilute mouth wash and a drop of liquid soap and oil. No powdery mildew now . It gets good sun all day.

photo IMG_0601_zps227e6f4c.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dying plants/ wilting new leaves

photo IMG_0603_zps36f07c2f.jpg

o
RE: dying plants/ wilting new leaves

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 20:18

We've posted some good advice on the rose discussion forum for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: see here

o
update

I put them out 2 days ago. Look at them go!!! They love it outside. They have put out so many new purply leaves. Awesome!! photo IMG_0611_zpsab36be44.jpg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here