Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I saw a tiger striped minirose in store

Posted by jujujojo (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 3, 14 at 15:03

The color is purplish red (rose red) with many vanilla colored bands and dots. It is a mini. What could be the cultivar?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I saw a tiger striped minirose in store

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 4, 14 at 11:03

There is a dark red striped mini called Memphis Music. It could be that.

Here is a link that might be useful: Memphis music at HMF

o

I think it is one of the new varieties from the Poulsen Parade series, Nidia. Scroll the "PARADE® main varieties - (the best varieties)" row, it is the second from the end.

Here is a link that might be useful: Poulsen Parade Series

o

Here is how it looks like:

o

did you ever buy this rose plant? If so please contact me back. I love to buy it from you. My email is dallischurch@rocketmail.com

o

•Posted by bonsaimaster1 none(dallischurch@rocketmail.com) on Fri, Apr 11, 14 at 1:52

Tell us more about yourself. I may give it to you for free. Why do you want me to email you?

o

Well i am a new member here, i am a member of a bonsai club, orchid club, and rose club. And i am 18 going on 19 and i am absolutely in love with plants. I am currently in college and recently fell in love with the world of roses. I just wanted to give you my email in case you wanted to send pics of the plant. If you could please contact me through email it would also be much easier for me. If you would like to give me this rose plant for free i would be eternally grateful and very excited. Please contact me back when you have the chance via email

o

Posted by bonsaimaster1 none allischurch@rocketmail.com) on Mon, Apr 28, 14 at 15:49

Which school do you go to?

o

I am attending at the University of Nevada Las Vegas, or better known as UNLV. I am going for a major in biological sciences, basically the Pre-Med. field.

o

•Posted by bonsaimaster1 none (dallischurch@rocketmail.com) on Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 13:28

Vegas? I hope you did not misunderstand the meaing of this title :-)

o

So again about the rose, i'm sorry to be so impatient. But do you still have this rose and does it still bloom this way?

o

There is one similar here

http://forloveofroses.com/shop/single-roses/memphis-music-rb-wells-2006/

o

oh, looks like they are back up. I actually just bought one of these a month ago. I ordered it privately through the owner. He let me buy one before they were even back in stock. But I still would like the rose that JuJuJoJo has. I absolutely love it!

o

please contact me back jujujojo by email so we can chat more frequently, this site takes a while for us to respond to one another. Please email me. I'd like to know more about this rose.

o

Well I guess you were just bluffing then since you won't contact me back. Oh well, back to plan A. Thanks anyway Jujujojo, at least you gave me hope for finding a rose like the one you saw at the store. It still would be nice if you contacted me back though so i may buy this rose from you; if you have it. Bye for now!

o

•Posted by bonsaimaster1 none(dallischurch@rocketmail.com) on Tue, May 6, 14 at 1:50

If you publish a picture of you and your telephone number, then I will mail a branch to you for free.

o

Maybe, if I could buy or have the entire plant from you. I will pay for shipping. I can't root rose for s***. But why do you want a picture of me and my phone number, that sounds pretty weird especially since you didn't even want to give me your email. It would be nice to hear a little bit about yourself. Sorry, i don't post random pics and give out my phone number to any random stranger. So who are you?

o

•Posted by bonsaimaster1 none(dallischurch@rocketmail.com) on Wed, May 7, 14 at 2:08

Do you not even have a facebook page to share? Hmm?

o

This conversation is over, thanks, but not thanks. I'm looking roses not people sorry. FYI, This isn't a dating site! Plus I'm a guy!

o

•Posted by bonsaimaster1 none (dallischurch@rocketmail.com) on
Wed, May 7, 14 at 21:21

I wish you could remove all your posts in my thread. Thank you :-)

o

I wish you could delete your thread from this website. Thanks :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here