Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosiecowgirl

Mini Roses in AK

rosiecowgirl
18 years ago

I live in Alaska and I love mini roses. During the summer I can have my roses outside, but during the winter I am afraid they will die. I just bought two recently (and thats all I have for now) one I bought from Fred Meyers, which I will never do because it almost died on me and was half dead to begin with, but it is putting out new shoots so I believe it will make it.

Since it is still cold, and we still have lots of snow right now I of course have them inside. I don't have a grow lamp, but I do have a full spectrum light in which they are indirectly under all day (it's in my closet and they are next to the closet.)

I majorly need some tips on how to care for these plants, I absolutly love them and don't want them to die. I give them fish water (water from a fish tank, my brother does that and all his plants are growing like crazy and are a georgous green.) and they are doing well, but I think they can do better. But I don't have a lot of money for fertalizers and special lights. Please give me some tips to take care of my roses! Thanks!

Comment (1)

Sponsored