Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sale area at Chamblee's...$2!

Posted by ilovemyroses 8 Dallas TX (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 4, 12 at 20:21

i found two gallon beautiful miniatures at Chamblee's sale area. anyone grow these? Winsome, White Pet, Peaches and Cream, Pink Cascade, Pink Sea Foam, and a few others. Can't understand why, but at $2, thought i'd give them all a try.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sale area at Chamblee's...$2!

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 5, 12 at 19:21

That's a steal! I don't have any of those but I'm sure they'll be beautiful!

o

I bought White Pet last year and she is a tough little rose. She is in a shady spot and had a problem with frost heave over the winter and is still growing this year. She is only 3" tall because of all of that but has nice dark green foliage and a new basal.

o

White Pet is a polyantha. Mine ranges from 3' - 4' tall, depending on how much I prune it. Nice, fluffly white blooms, pink buds. A nice plant, I don't do much to it.

Winsome is a mini, lavender with hybrid tea-shaped blooms. Stayed in the 2.5' - 3' range. Requires treatment for blackspot here

o

good buy ! you should do fine this Winter! Best of luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here