Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miniature rose companies

Posted by cliviajohn z7NY (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 10, 06 at 22:31

What is the best company to order miniature roses?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miniature rose companies

I don't know about the best, but here's some that I've ordered from:

Johnsminiatureroses.com
http://www.noreast-miniroses.com
http://uncommonrose.biz/r/index.html

Laurie

o

o

I second the vote for Bridges.

o

There are several engineering job opportunities and options in the firms in Chicago, IL. Best pay and other advantages are given to those interested to work in this field in Chicago.Those who are interested in working the customer service field can come across many customer service jobs through the job listings in Chicago. These opportunities keep increasing almost everyday in the reputed firms in Chicago.

=================
alora
Job Search

o

Unfortunately, Bridges, Sequoia and Uncommon Rose are all out of business. Nor'East, Rosemania, Almost Heaven and John's Roses are all good choices.

o

noreast is my favorite and second is www.twosistersroses.com two sister carries a lot of witt wells roses and they seem to show around the country and finish in the top 10

o

Nor'East, Almost Heaven Roses, Rosemania, and Kimbrew-Walters

o

They also carry mini's at Heirloom Roses. I have ordered many roses from them and always been happy.

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here