Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melinda9903

Droopy & Yellow

Melinda9903
18 years ago

I have 3 pots of minis from Home Depot- and I have one question with each pot. They were doing wonderfully, but now not so much.

The yellow one "sunny kordova. .?" was doing great, but now some of the leaves are yellowish and 2 new buds that half opened are droopy. I know that I don't underwater - but is this caused by overwatering? It's so hot here that the water just evaporates and so I am watering almost everyday - what do I do to fix this?

The white one "Vanilla K- something same as the yellow" was great, but now it rained hard on it and a lot of the leaves fell off - which was a good thing cuz it was too bushy. But now all of the blooms have opened and it doesn't seem to be trying to put out more blooms or new growth. Do I cut it all down now? there are like 5 plants in one pot, but I haven't separated them yet - is now the time? do I cut it all off and then transplant to new pots?

Finally purple parade flowers (though they look pink) - I think I burnt the leaves - was spraying with a bit of alcohol, dish soap and water - like I do to all of the others, but this one didn't take it very well. I also need to separate this one - do I cut it almost to the ground before or after I transplant?

Lots of questions, I know but I am new to this and I love my flowers, but they aren't blooming anymore! What do I do?

Thanks in advance!!! :-)

Comments (2)