|I'm not new to roses but I've only got two or three minis so far. However I'm rapidly running out of room (making new beds is back breaking) and I got looking at minis to tuck in among my perrenials and larger roses.
Problem is they're ALL irresistable. Help. Can anyone give me feedback on these guys currently residing in my shopping cart? Which should I prune from my list? Fragrance is really important to me, though if a rose puts on a really good show I'll forgive a lack of fragrance. (However its got to be a GOOD show, like a blooming mound all summer long)
|Winter Magic hasn't been very winter hardy for me. |
I LOVE Incognito, and mine stays pretty much in bloom for most of the season. I can't detect a fragrance, but some people do.
Return to the Miniature Roses Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here