|I'm not new to roses but I've only got two or three minis so far. However I'm rapidly running out of room (making new beds is back breaking) and I got looking at minis to tuck in among my perrenials and larger roses.
Problem is they're ALL irresistable. Help. Can anyone give me feedback on these guys currently residing in my shopping cart? Which should I prune from my list? Fragrance is really important to me, though if a rose puts on a really good show I'll forgive a lack of fragrance. (However its got to be a GOOD show, like a blooming mound all summer long)
|Winter Magic hasn't been very winter hardy for me. |
I LOVE Incognito, and mine stays pretty much in bloom for most of the season. I can't detect a fragrance, but some people do.
Return to the Miniature Roses Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.