Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
char971

Patsy Kordana??

char971
16 years ago

My mother just gave me a beautiful mini roses in a 6" pot for Mother's Day. There are a total of 6 in the pot, and they are just blooming. The tag that was with the roses state they are "Patsy Kordana, KORsopipo P.P.A.F" and to place in full sun or bright light. I cannot find any information on this particular Kordana anywhere on the internet. Does anyone have any info?

I have only grown one other rose bush in my life, and currently do not have any where I live now. I'd like to plant these outside and get some more as Mother's Day just passed and they will probably be going on sale at the local grocery store.

Where I live now it used to be a rock quarry and there are a lot of rocks and stones in the dirt. It also has a lot of clay in the soil, but direct sunlight. I also have an old wishing well that has no top on it (just the bottom and is about 3' deep by 3' wide), but does not get direct sunlight due to trees which hang over the well. I was going to get some fill dirt with several inches of potting soil on top to plant them. Would these do okay in either of these these conditions? And if so, which would be best?

Thanks!

{{gwi:1206461}}

{{gwi:1206462}}

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz