Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mini Climber -Zone 6

Posted by capeheart z6ccMA (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 1, 06 at 0:02

Hello

Looking for a continueous or good repeat cliimber- disease resistant - open on color.

Many Thanks
Chantel :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mini Climber -Zone 6

I have had a good experience so far with a Laura Ford (aka King Tut) that I planted last November, but it is just starting to bloom now so I can't answer as to repeat bloom ability. Disease resistance seems good--no blackspot, mildew or rust although 2 other minis--Sweet Chariot and Sequoia Gold-- have had problems with one or all of these during the same period that I have had the Laura Ford. The helpmefind.com site has a few photos of Laura Ford on it that would help you decide if you like its appearance. I would recommend calling a few of the online mini rose vendors, describing the characteristics of your planting site and the rose characteristics which are important to you to get their recommendations.

Here is a link that might be useful: helpmefind/roses

o
RE: Mini Climber -Zone 6

You might try Ruby Pendant. It is a dark pink and a nice rose.

o
RE: Mini Climber -Zone 6`

Just looked out my window and SWALK is blooming like crazy.
My husband usually does the roses on the west side so I forget about them but that one is one lovely red.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here