Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Roses have so many problems, mildew, brown leaves....

Posted by LauraTH Spain (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 7, 11 at 7:38

Hello,

I have three plants of roses i dont no what name they are i had them as a gift.
They are 3years oldd, last year i left them with my parents because a went to school in england and they were almost killed when i came home! i saved them and cut them back for the winter, this year they started beautifull but now eveything is going wrong and i dont know how to save them, i have them in morning sunshine ( spanish sunshine) i water every 3days.
1st they got mildew then the medicene i used to treat them killed most of the leaves then bugs eat them and then the flowers started to smell like chemical and now the leaves are going brown and the branches are dying and they stopped floweres now they have one flower again but still not healhty i fertilazied them in the spring ( a few months ago) and repoted them. I feel like i cant save them anymore!

Photos here
https://cid-e65546691c202cde.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=play&resid=E65546691C202CDE!147&authkey=ZvdkrV3gZno%24

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roses have so many problems, mildew, brown leaves....

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 15, 11 at 13:16

You may have burned them with what ever spray you used. Cut off anything that's brown down to green cane. Water, water, water them and do not use any more chemicals or fertilizer on them until they are growing again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here