Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kecias_gw

Mini roses leaves wilting

kecias
15 years ago

Hello All -

Now that the weather is warming up I'm looking forward to my 5 potted minis blooming ... or so I thought.

For some reason the new leaves are wilting and falling off. When they first start growing they look fine - then on some the edges turn brown and they wilt and fall off.

I have five minis in pots and two larger plants in pots also. They all did get black mildew which I took care of by spraying with Neem oil.

The leaves look great when coming in, nice and green - then some of them are just wilting. One mini is down to just canes now. I did remove it from direct sun and isolated it incase this is a disease. The other plants were not showing the signs as bad as this one.

They all get plenty of sun and I control how much water they get since they are potted and it has been raining a lot here in central North Carolina.

The only thing I have been doing for them is the Neem oil for black mildew (or black spot if that is the same) and just plain ole water when the top couple inches of soil feels dry.

Any suggestions? Let me know if you need any more information and I will try to get a picture posted if that will help.

Thanks!

Kecia

Comments (4)

Sponsored
DB Landscape Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Beautiful & Functional Landscape Designs in Roanoke