Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roseyd_gw

Our little secret? miniature

roseyd
11 years ago

I am addicted - every time I shop, I see a poor little rose in the back of some store and the urge to save it from dying of lack of light and care makes me put in my cart and take it home.

I only have a small yard - I rent a 3rd floor attic apartment and I've torn up the front area, on both sides of the steps so that I could become a beginning hobby gardener.

One of this month's purchases, labelled a miniature "Our little secret" ... it's very old fashion in style - from the picture - a soft white/pink color with only about 10 or so petals. When I do an internet search - can't seem to find any info on it.

does anyone know of this variety? and what should I expect from it? ... The paper write-up that came with the root doesn't even tell me what height to expect. I transplanted it into a 14 inch pot in a South facing window - and am trying to find out more details before I put it in the ground so that I don't have height issues later if it's taller than I expect.

Advice?

- ps... I should also tell you, last weekend, had this same 'urge' overcome me - and bought a "Blue Moon" ... Yeah - I know. very little place left to dig - and so many plants out there just calling my name!

-RoseyD ;)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler