here is another pic...

Posted by joebar 8 PNW (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 21, 08 at 20:54

scentsational and unknown mini
this is scentsational and a mislabeled rose, nevertheless gorgeous

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: here is another pic...

The bloom to the left looks like Scentsational, but your right the pink one is not it. And I'm not sure what the pink one is. Call the nursery where you got it and tell them. They shoud send you the right one next year

o

I love Scentsational. I can't believe the fragrance from such a small rose. The pink one is pretty too. It almost looks the same colour as my Avandel but not quite. I wonder what it is.

o

Your pink mystery mini looks like Cupcake.

Cheers
Gabby

o

Both are beautiful roses and I love the colors of each! Again, nice clean healthy dark green foliage. I had a bad spring, LOL*

Hey there Gabby, how are you??

o

i am not complaining about the pink one; it actually is quite beautiful and lasts for about two weeks; the only thing is, is that i wanted half a whisky barrel of scentsational...

o

Very beautiful minis on this thread and you previous thread. In fact all your roses are just beautiful. Thanks for shareing you great garden with us.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here