Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sad looking mini

Posted by theosof SE.PA (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 07 at 22:33

Hi all- it has been a while since I've posted but I now have a very sad looking mini. It is potted and sitting on my windowsill at work where it gets lots of sun. It has been blooming but the leaves turn yellow/green yet the veins remain dark green and sometimes get GREEN spots- they fall off very easily. Some of the leaves have the leaf tips brown. I did not see any spider mites. It is growing new leaves. I am watering it when the top soil gets slightly dry...Any suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sad looking mini

Whens the last time it was fed. With veins showing it's a nutrient problem.

o
RE: sad looking mini

bigger pot may be welcome.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here