Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hartwood_gw

Nor'East Ralph Moore Roses ... got any to trade?

hartwood
14 years ago

I posted this idea in a thread on the regular Roses forum, but I thought I probably should put it here where it really belongs.

My final order from Nor'East came on Thursday. It took a while to unwrap 87 roses, and clean up the kitchen afterward.

Nor'East usually sticks more than one cutting , so roses arrive with doubles or triples in a pot. If possible, I tease these apart and share my extras. My last order of 11 roses yielded 20, for example. From what I've seen of this latest order, I may have quite a few extras to share. (for some reason, I accidently ordered 3 English Porcelain ... so, I have two extras of that one without even trying.)

I didn't receive Nutshop, Dian, Cl. Jackie, Lucky Charm, Angel Darling, Hoot n Holler, Spring Song, Dahlia Rose, or Joan Austin (they must have run out of that one early on). I am really bummed about Nutshop, C. Jackie, Dian, and Spring Song ... especially Nutshop.

My roses are in the greenhouse right now, under mist to help them recover from their journey from California. I'll get out there later today and mix up some potting mix and put them all into one-gallon pots. At that time, I'll know exactly which ones I can share and I'll post a list.

I'll also trade from my existing Ralph Moore roses. I can stick cuttings to send to you next year after they root, if you want to trade that way. My rose list is on my web site, linked below.

All of us Ralph Moore nuts gotta stick together. :)

Connie

Here's the haul:

Comments (7)

Sponsored