Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Off Topic: Is the search feature working for you?

Posted by dcrosby 5MA (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 13, 08 at 10:28

Hello all

When i use the search feature it offers me a thread but when i go to open it it gives me this message
"I couldn't find that message, but there are plenty more in the Miniature Roses Forum.
You also might want to look at the complete list of GardenWeb Forums."

Is everone having the same experience?

Thanks!

Dale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Off Topic: Is the search feature working for you?

I'm having the same experience with it. It's been that way for quite a while. The search feature on several other forums is working fine. Very annoying.

Dave

o

The search is working, but they moved servers earlier this year and broke some links. It is usually because the URL for the thread returned in the search is pointing to "forums2.gardenweb.com/...". If this happens, go up to the "Address" or "URL" field in your browser, put your cursor behind the '2' and remove it (backspace), then hit "Enter". The url should look like "forums.gardenweb.com/..." You should then be able to find the thread.

o

I got it...thank you so much and Take Care!

o

It still isn't working for me. When I was clicking on different threads, it would say, "Whoops! Missing file."

Sarah

o

Hi Sarah

Just click on the link and when it gives you the error message go up to the addy and take out the mumber 2 and hit the enter (or whatever you do to do a search)

Let me know how you make out.

Dale

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here