Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sources for Miniature Roses?

Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 3:47

Since Nor'East has ceased selling roses, I dont know where to buy the varieties they were selling. I know Rosemania sells miniatures, but I would appreciate knowing some other companies that sell miniatures. Thank you.
Judith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sources for Miniature Roses?

Burlington Rose Nursery is in Visalia and I vouch for the health of the roses and the nursery. It's growing stock constantly. Please consider it, the owner, Burling has a catalog she'd be happy to mail out to you. Info is there on her site at HMF along with her numbers she can be reached at and many of the roses available. More are available than listed and more will be available in the spring.
BTW if it helps, Burling used to work with Mr. Moore hybridizing the roses for Sequoia.
Les

Here is a link that might be useful: Burlington Rose Nursery

o

• Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 15:26

Thank you - have never heard of this one, but they are delightful people - are sending me their list, answered right away. I hated that Nor'East ceased their mail order - they had so many beautiful roses that seem hard to find elsewhere. I had ordered from them for years.
Judith

o

Here are a couple more for you:

Two Sisters Roses
Almost Heaven Roses
John's Miniatures
Heirloom Roses
Hartwood Roses

Liz

o

Also, Palatine Roses, Pickering Nursery and Hortico all have minis grafted on R. multiflora rootstock. The other vendors are all own-root.

o

• Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 20, 09 at 17:12

I have just ordered from Burlington Nursery. Super nice people and MANY nice roses! One.....Orange Juice - I have wanted for years and could not find - they have it! Thank you Lesdvs for turning me onto them!
Judith

o

I've been working with Burling for several months, compliling a nice fat Spring order of miniatures, climbers and shrub roses. Super great to work with, and all I've heard is raves about the quality of their roses!
Happy Autumn...
Barb

o

Burlington Roses is just superb! I have received mine, they are great......I highly recommend them, great varieties, super service.......will sure do business with them again!!
Judith

o

wow guys thanks for the mini info theres alot of em out there and the feed back is cool now I get to sort em all out thats a problem I like having thank you thank you thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here