Photobucket

xrated
Photobucket

tiny tears
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Minis in bloom

Lovely pics. I bought my first 6 minis this Spring. Hope I can get them through the winter. I fell in love with them. They were never without flowers all summer, and still have buds after a couple killing frosts this week.

o

Very nice, they all look healthy and beautiful. Thanks for posting these. I always enjoy pics of minis.

o

Thanks for sharing. They're beautiful

Question...where did you order them from and did they bloom their first year? I am in zone 5. I don't know if this matters.

Thanks and Take Care!

Dale

o

I got 4 of them from Tiny Petals years ago, they are now out of business. The rest I got from Nor'East. The Cinderella, Tiny tears, Baby Cheryl, Sugar Plum, Red Minimo, and No Worries are all new this year. They all are in full bloom, but small plants.

o

When you say that they are small plants are you saying that they haven't reached their potential height and width?

Is the bloom enough to carry a display? I'm thinking of doing ground covers with minis as the specimens

Thanks!

o

Some haven't reached their full potential. I ordered a bunch of roses that stay small to go in some pots I have. Hopefully they won't get taller than about 12 to 18 inches. The little artist, Teddy Bear, and xrated would be good display plants. The rest are small or have small flowers. The sugar plum is a cascading type.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here