Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where To Buy Michel Cholet?

Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 5:41

I would like to buy this rose but cannot find a supplier. Does anyone know where this rose can be purchased?
Thanks.....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where To Buy Michel Cholet?

Sproul Roses By Design has it in stock. Let me know if it works out for you. http://www.helpmefind.com/gardening/l.php?l=17.3680 should give you the info you need.
Best of Luck!
Andrew Grover

o

Andrew, I contacted Jim Sproul and he just replied - says he grows roses but doesnt sell them so am back to square one. This used to be an easy to get rose....and it is a beautiful color. Sure hope I can locate a place to purchase some. Thanks for the tip.
Judith

o

Hi Judith,
On Helpmefind there is a member, Robert Neil Rippetoe, that has MC listed on his Plants Grown List.
I have had some very fine trades with Robert over the past year.
He is always glad to spread around good roses.
His direct e-mail address is: psroseguy@hotmail.com

Now he may only be able to get you unrooted cuttings.
If you don't have a way to root them please let me know.
I might be able to help you with that.
I wouldn't mind growing MC again -- I have good memories of it from the past.

Good Luck,
Danty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here