Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christinabeth_gw

Tea roses?

christinabeth
17 years ago

I'm new to the plant world and I'm getting board with my easy to care for plants. I love them and they're beautiful, but I want something a little more "exciting."

I want something with flowers and I've seen little rose plants sold in grocerey stores, I know--best place to buy your plants... kidding--and I think they call the tea roses? I'm not sure if that's correct. They're just tiny little roses on a little bush in a small pot. I'd like something like that, but what are they called for real, where can I get one and how on earth do I care for it?

Roses are beautiful and having flowers around make me a happy, comfortable person. I remember when I was having some issues, I told my doctor hos flowers just brighten my day. Ever since he suggested to do the obvious and have plants and flowers around, I've had them and I feel happy seeing them. I'd rather stop buying bouquets, though, and actually have a flowering plant. And the miniature roses--tea roses?--are just so darn cute and beautiful.

So what can you tell me?

Comments (4)

Sponsored