Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How many mini and miniflora roses do you have?

Posted by dan_keil_cr Illinois z5 (dankeil_1@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Dec 23, 13 at 14:00

You folks talk about mini and miniflora roses, how many plants do you have.
I have
Miniflora 210
Miniature 123
My plant list is on helpmefind.com/roses. Look in gardens type in my name and you are there!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How many mini and miniflora roses do you have?

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 24, 13 at 19:08

I have 28 miniatures and 15 minifloras now. Most of what I get new the last few years are mini/minifloras. I can grow them in smaller pots and that makes it easier for me.

o

14 mini's with 2 or 3 more coming in the spring. 19 miniflora's with 3 more coming.

o

Doesn't anybody grow real miniatures and miniflora roses?
I mean real, not bought in a grocery store!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 24, 14 at 16:45

Dan, I only have one "grocery store" mini and that one actually came with a name tag, Isolde Hit. Otherwise the rest of my mini and minifloras are "real". I exhibit so I have to have named roses for that purpose.

o

I exhibit. Mini's; Kiss Kordana, Incognito, Soroptimist International, Joy, Fairhope, Glowing Amber, Pierrine, Daddy Frank, Renegade, Sweet Melody, Black Jade, Kristin, Odessa and Chattoogga. The Lighthouse, Emma Grace and Arcanum coming this summer. Miniflora's; Whirlaway, Tiffany Lynn, Shenandoah, Focal Point, Patron (probably SP this yr), Leading Lady, Violet Mist, Dr John Dickman, Lo and Behold, Top Contender, Good ol Mountain Dew, Show Stopper, Baldo Villeagus (SP?), Shawn Sease, Shameless, Conundrum, Unbridled, Reginna Lee and Brand New Girlfriend. Cooper, Autumn Splendor and Ambiance coming this summer also.

o

I don't have that many, just a few:

photo 0_zps75e24093.jpg

o

I wish I had that window!!

:) LynnT

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here